Landlord Dwellings

Looking to save money across your entire property list? We bring transparency, choice, and speed to landlord dwelling insurance.

Landlord Dwellings

Keep Your Properties Protected

Landlord Dwellings insurance is a type of property insurance meant to help property owners protect their rental properties. Whereas traditional homeowners insurance only covers owner-occupied properties, landlord insurance is specifically set up to help landlords protect the buildings and land they own and lease against various losses.

While landlord insurance policies can vary, the majority provide coverage for property damage, lost rental income when a property becomes uninhabitable, and general liability.

Unlike traditional homeowners insurance policies, landlord insurance isn’t structured to provide coverage for personal property inside the home, such as electronics, clothing, and furniture. Renters who reside in your property are expected to purchase renter’s insurance that protects their personal property instead.


Speak with a licensed insurance agent: (972) 938-9676

Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST.

Browse Coverage

Choose the Best Coverage

Only you know the best coverage for your needs.

Take a look at our Landlord Dwelling insurance options. We would love to help you in whatever way we can.


Protection for homes or apartments you rent to tenants.


Coverage for buildings you own that you rent to businesses.